Saturday, April 7, 2012

Very Pinteresting

I finally caved and joined Pinterest. I knew it would suck me in and it totally did! After spending several hours pinning amazing ideas, I finally had to make myself stop just so I could work on some of the things I found. This week I went to town and made a few things. I made each of the boys matching bow ties for Easter and I can't wait to see how they look in them tomorrow. I made this cool egg garland to hang on our big mirror. That sure was a messy project! We dipped strawberries to make them into "carrots" but they didn't turn out nearly as cute as the originals. And finally I started on these neat bookshelves that I hope to be able to hang in Mason's room. I still need to paint them and the second one still needs some work, but they're getting there! Phew! Pinterest sure is a lot of work but I'm hooked!


1 comment:

Lisa Allen said...

I LOVE EVERYTHING you made, Erika!! Wow!