Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cinco

Our little stuck in the middle turned five today. He woke up so happy and bouncy this morning, knowing that it would be a special day for him, and him alone. He picked pancakes for breakfast and had his little friend Owen over for a playdate. They played super heroes with the capes I made him (thanks Lynette!) and trucks with his new snowplow. We took cupcakes to swimming and then had dinner at Gavin's favorite restaurant- "The Golden Arches" with Grandma and Jeff. To top it all off we came home and had rocket cake and played with all of his new fancy toys. When I asked him tonight what the best part of his day was, he answered "the whole thing!" I think that means it was a success. I sure wish my kids would stop having birthdays and just stay the size they are. I hate that they grow up. Happy Birthday my little Gavs!


No comments: