Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ho, ho, ho, we've got snow!




There is nothing better than waking up to snow in December to get you in the Christmas spirit! And better yet, on a Saturday when Daddy's home and can join in on the fun! Today was our first snow of the season and it hasn't let up all day. I think Jeremy and I are just as giddy as the kids and I am loving watching it fall from our big windows on the back of the house. We are expecting about 5 inches which is good enough for me! This morning we bundled up the kids and had a big snowball fight! Snow play round one is now over and the kids are enjoying their hot chocolate in preparations for round two- sledding!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love the determination in Cameron's eyes with that huge snowball...who was he aiming at?

Kristine said...

no fair how did Virgina get that much and New York only got a dusting! We'll wait...impatiently...