Sunday, December 2, 2007

Robyn's Christmas Party

This year was the fifth annual girls Christmas party at my friend Robyn's house. She and Miranda have always hosted this amazing gathering and since Miranda moved last year (miss you!) my friend Brooke and I attempted to fill her shoes by helping Robyn out a little with this one. It is always such a fun party where we get to cozy up and catch up with dear friends, eat lots of outstanding food and have our holiday gift exchange. In the past we've exchanged children's Christmas books and ornaments, but this year we did Christmas CD's and I was excited to add to my collection! I ended up with a Jim Brickman Christmas album, which I love! Robyn, thanks so much for keeping the tradition going and having us all in your beautifully decorated home, it really put me in the Christmas spirit!

No comments: