Thursday, December 20, 2007

Little Drummer Boy



Tonight Cameron had his Christmas Performance at 4 R's Preschool. I was really impressed that a secular school would put so much emphasis on Christ when the rest of the world seems to be so concerned about political correctness. It was a sweet program and the teachers obviously invested a lot of time making it perfect. Cameron had three speaking parts and in my impartial opinion, delivered them better than any of the other children. He even had the gestures down to go with his parts. They sang lots of cute songs and Cameron was the little drummer boy. Us parents were even educated on how they celebrate Christmas in other countries. I never thought I would learn so much from my 4 year old. Jeremy and I couldn't be prouder of our little preschooler and I am so glad that he is in such good hands at school and is obviously learning a lot of valuable things. Oh, and don't worry, Jeremy was in charge of the video camera this time so I wouldn't screw it up again.

No comments: