Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Finally the night the kids have been waiting for! The night when all their candied dreams come true! This year we had a fireman, a policeman and a spy in the family and these costumes were well used in the week or so prior to the big night at parties and trunk or treats. Cameron is into spy stuff and last year he got this costume along with some spy gear from grandma so he was set. Gavin chose to be this police man that Cameron was a few years ago and Mason had no choice in his costume this year- he had to be the fireman. Years and years ago when Cameron was nearly three I bought him this ridiculously priced authentic costume for my precious boy and Jeremy nearly had a heart attack from the cost. I promised him that our future kids would all wear it and now they have. This is probably why we have all boys :) It really is good quality though and very adorable. Mason gets a little attitude when he had it on and barged into my work last week after a party demanding to know "where's your fire?" with his chest sticking out and using his manliest voice. Tonight grandma came trick or treating down our street with us and Cameron and Gavin were real good about remembering their manners, but Mason left something to be desired. He was quick to grab the candy but forgot or refused to say thank you despite being prodded by me. Little stinker. And now as I type this, Jeremy is out on round two with Cameron and Gavin and we will have more than enough candy to last until next year. I know this because we still have candy left from last Halloween. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and "inspect" the candy from round one. With a tall glass of milk...





2 comments:

Kerri said...

Love the costumes. Your boys are all adorable!

Lisa Allen said...

Cameron's costume is my favorite. They all look so cute, though!