Saturday, March 20, 2010

Getting some action!

I am not very technologically savvy. Today I had to enter my email address onto someones phone and it was embarrassing how long it took me to figure out how to push the little tiny buttons on the screen and then switch from letters to numbers. I try to keep up, because I want to be able to know the same things my kids know how to do, especially as they get older. The missionaries came to dinner a while back and they were stunned to find out we were on Facebook. We must look ancient to a couple of 19 year old kids... Anyways, I have been trying for years to figure out how to download some actions onto Photoshop to use with my pictures, and I always ended up frustrated and gave up. Well, I tried again tonight and it worked! I am so excited to try these out on my pictures. Yesterday my boys and I went to Old Towne Manassas to play at the train station and I snapped a few pictures. It may be action overload, but you'll have to just play along with my enthusiasm. Most of Photoshop is still in another language to me, but I am slowly chipping away at it. Yay!

6 comments:

Shelese said...

Awesome! I was just messing around on photoshop today too. I had to watch the tutorial videos they have at photoshop.com. and felt like a dork. lol! So you're not the only one having a hard time w/ technology.

Jones Family said...

Looks great! And don't feel too behind the times, I've never even sent a text message.
Cara

Mandi said...

Wow- those are awesome! I especially love the main one on the top of your blog! I am jealous...probably not enough to start learning it myself yet, though. :)

Cute subjects too, by the way.

Thanks again for lunch today! It was much more exciting than eating cereal by myself and watching fox news. :)

Lisa Allen said...

Ok....So what is 'action'? Talk about behind the times as far as technology (and everything else)!

XOXOX........
Lisa

Angie said...

I just got caught up on your posts. Love em! Especially the I-rish we were Irish!

Cherilyn said...

You know your getting older when missionaries seem young! I'm not tech savvy either - sigh. Oh well! I love the pics of your boys. So sweet.