Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just like Dad

Gavin loves lawnmowers. Every time he hears one going outside he runs to the nearest window and tries to spot it. If we are outside and a neighbor is mowing, he will make a beeline for their yard and has to be carried home kicking and screaming. I am actually not an advocate of the following photo, I have read too many stories in parenting magazines about kids getting injured by lawnmowers, but I lost the battle in our house. Jeremy lets him "help" when he mows and I will agree he's pretty cute to watch. Now if they would only make a working lawnmower for kids, we could put this one to work! And one of the bitty squirt because we can't resist!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I think we'll have to get Gavs and Cole to start a mowing business when they are older.