Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tagged...

I've been tagged...
The rules:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Disclaimer: Since my blog is more of a family update, I am going to post a fact about each member. And since every time I complain about being the only girl in our family Cameron reminds me that there are in fact 3 boys and 3 girls living in the Johnson household, I will include our dog Aspen and cat Anya so I have the required 6 facts.

1. Jeremy can't handle blood. When we had our first "baby" Aspen spayed when I was in Tech school, he came to watch through the surgery window. Twice I saw him leave and come back and then he just didn't return. Later he told me he felt dizzy and nauseous. Unfortunately, because of this problem, Jeremy has also had to leave the room when I get my epidural when I've been in labor, abandoning me to fend for myself. He also can't watch shows that are about surgery or giving shots. Good thing he didn't go into medicine.

2. I almost made a world record (maybe). My mother, grandmother and great-grandmother were all born on August 12, and I would have been the 4th generation female to be born on that same date. My birthday is August 6th. I've been impatient ever since.

3. Cameron loves the strangest shows on TV. When he is up late he begs to watch Dirty Jobs and Emeril's cooking show. His vocabulary now includes the phrases "Bam!" and "Oh yeah, baby." And he constantly asks when we can go and be on Emeril's show.

4. Gavin loves to take showers. When he was smaller Jeremy would take him in the shower in the morning because he had a habit of waking up with a dirty diaper every morning (still does) and I just couldn't stand to put him in clean clothes knowing he was stinky. Now every morning he willingly tries to strip down himself and will just sit in the shower until Jeremy comes in there with him. The water in his eyes has never bothered him and some days it's hard to get him to come out!

5. Our dog Aspen is the best dog ever. One of her downfalls is her bad breath and it doesn't help that that is probably partially due to the fact that she likes poopsicles- yup you guessed it- she eats her own poop in the winter if we don't make her come inside right away. So next time she tries to give you a big kiss you better think twice!

6. Our cat Anya is completely neurotic. I blame myself since I adopted her when she was only 4 weeks old and hadn't really learned how to be a cat. Since having kids she hides out a lot and only comes out to be social at night after the kids are in bed or on the rare occasions that the kids are out of the house. I think when Gavin arrived it completely pushed her over the edge and now she will sit and pull out her fur. Her tummy is almost completely bald... We've been told we could put her on kitty prozac, but getting a pill into this cat would prove to be impossible. Poor kitty.

Ok, now I choose to tag Angie Toler, Cara Jones, Sandy Garrett, and Shelese Castle. Go to it ladies!

1 comment:

Shelese said...

I love your 6 facts! They were all so funny. I'll try to think of some good ones too.

I'm it!