Monday, August 18, 2008

Signal Bay Day





We are trying to pack in the activities this week as it is the last "regular" week of summer before Cameron starts school. Next week we will be at the beach so we are trying to fit in the last of our summer fun. Anyway, we went to Signal Bay today which is this little waterpark perfect for little kids. Most of the park is no more than a foot deep and the deepest it gets is in the lazy river where it is 3 feet deep. We went with my friend Angie and her kids Austin and Ashley, who are the exact same ages as Cameron and Gavin, and we also brought along Natalie, another of Cam's friends. The kids had a blast running around in the cold water which felt perfect on such a humid day. The "big" kids loved to navigate across this pool with floating logs, while the little ones did slide after slide (thanks Angie for catching Gavin for me...). I felt like I really had my hands full, literally, while I held Mason most of the time, but the kids were troopers and lasted much longer than I thought they would. I wish we had discovered this park much earlier in the summer so that we could've taken advantage of it more!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Isn't that the best place? We are going to try to go next week for one last hurrah!