Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Up to?

I looked at my blog today and realized it has been 2 1/2 weeks since my last post, what is going on?  If you saw the calendar on my refrigerator our life looks full of action, but nothing super interesting, I guess.  All three boys are continuing swimming, Cameron and Gavin at our indoor Piedmont pool twice a week and Mason at the local community center also twice a week during the day.  His teacher is the same lady that taught Cameron and Gavin-man does she have a lot of patience to be able to do that for so long!  Cameron has scouts, piano and chess club and Gavin just signed up for Tae Kwon Do that should start next month.  We are getting in gear for Halloween and have the costumes pretty much figured out if I can find the hat that goes with Mason's costume.  This weekend we met Aunt Kristin and her family at Kings Dominion for one more day using our passes and had a blast even though it was pretty crowded.  All the kids got pirate gear and we went out for pizza afterward.  We have some fun things planned in the coming weeks that we are really looking forward to and I can't wait to have some photos to share.  Happy fall!




1 comment:

Corri said...

It sounds like a nice, busy fall. I always love seeing your photos!