Thursday, January 27, 2011

Grandparents and the Aquarium

We really enjoyed having Grandma and Grandpa Johnson here for a few days. The boys LOVED having two constant playmates to fight over and Jeremy and I just enjoyed catching up with them. The day before they left we traveled to Baltimore to the aquarium where we saw sharks, sting rays, jelly fish, and a neat dolphin show. I'm so glad that Grandma and Grandpa Johnson got to hang out with our kids and get to know them better. We promise to make a trip down to the ranch soon!

Cameron and the jellyfish- this was the coolest exhibit!
This is what you get when you ask for a group picture at the end of a long day.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I am jealous of your snow days...I guess I get a lot of days with Sara too but they are "budget cut days" Seriously- that is what they are called and they have them at least once a month with late start days every other monday. I love it!

How fun to have Jeremy's parents. He looks like his dad, I think. The boys are cute as ever as are you!